Friday, December 21, 2007

Midnight and Precious

I have been working on the Millennium Cats by Pam Kellogg this week and I finally took some pictures of the 2 kitties I have done.





January-Midnight



February-Precious

With today being the first day of winter break for the kids I am not sure how much stitching I will get done today. Then tonight is Mike's Christmas party for his work. Last year's party wasn't exactly a hit. Main thing was the food SUCKED!! Oh and not too mention they ran out of the fixings for a strawberry daiquiri at 7 pm didn't impress me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be different this year!

Before I go here is a picture of my mischievous kitties. Oh they look sweet here but don't let that fool you. They can unornamentify(is that even a word?) a tree in less than 10 minutes!!

Have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kitties look like they are saying, "who us???? We don't bother the tree."

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh I love all the kitties stithced and real!

Margaret said...

Love your kitties Dawn. They look like such fun patterns to stitch. And then the real ones - don't they just look too comfortable for words!!

Judith said...

The kitties are super cute. I am more than 2 weeks behind on blogreading, so I just wanted to say that you have done some nice things these past weeks and that I have seen them all.

The Silver Thistle said...

Just popping in to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Christmas!

You've got sooooo many fantastic ornament finishes to show! I'm envious, I didn't even manage one tiny one this year.....there's always next year though, lol. And I've promised myself I'll get there this time, heheh.

Looking forward to hearing all your news in 2008!

I don't know if 'deornamentise' is a word.....but if it is.....that's exactly what my son used to do to our tree when he was little, hahahah. One year our tree only lasted 2 days and we had to take it down because he had it over on the floor more often than it was upright, lol. Ahhhh, happy days :D

Sharon said...

All three of your cats are just gorgeous and I love the stitched ones too-especially Feb.

Michelle said...

Your kitties are adorable - both the stitched ones and yours!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh to myself when I saw your picture of your kitties. Those are my three favorite colors on cats and you have all three!