Monday, December 31, 2007

December Goals

It is hard to believe that in a little while it will be 2008! Looking at my December goals I didn't do a bad job on completing them.

December Goal

1. Mail Bourse Exchange-Yes, sent and received
2. Mail Birthday Exchange-Yes, sent and received
3. Finish Allie's Stocking-Yes, finished and hung
4. Start/Finish Mac's Stocking-No, :(
5. Start/finish Christmas gifts-Yes
6. Mail Christmas cards & gifts-Yes
7. Work on Topaz Fairie-Yes!!

January Goals

1. Work on Topaz Fairie
2. Order TF beads and Kreinik
3. Start Egyptian Sampler
4. Start Harvest Witch
5. Start Mine All Mine (Mac Stocking)
6. Stitch Freebies
7. Mail Frost Friends Exchange
8. Mail Fob Exchange
9. Start/Finish Valentine Exchange
10. Mail Valentine Exchange

It looks like I will be busy next month!

Renee and I had a nice lazy day of stitching yesterday so I was able to get a good amount done on Topaz. I plan on working on her later at least until I run out of the yellow floss for the dress. If that does happen I guess I will just have to start Egyptian Sampler a day early! :)


I am still way behind in my blogs and I am beginning to think I will never get caught up so if I don't get a chance to swing by your blog, I want to wish everyone a happy New Year.
Happy New Year to you and your families!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too. I'm glad you had such a good stitching day with Renee.

May you have many happy stitching days in 2008 and meet ALL your goals. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year too. Hope you have everything good life has to offer in the New Year. I´ll be around visiting your blog to see what you are up to with your stitching.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Dawn!

Just been looking down your list of 2007 finishes - what a fantastic year you have had! Congratulations.

Topaz is looking just stunning!

Kate said...

Happy new year! You did great with your December goals, especially for such a busy time of year.

As much as I like Topaz Fairy... I can't wait to see Egyptian Sampler started! :P

Dawn B. said...

Happy New Year !! Topaz is looking good & Good luck with your January goals.

Anonymous said...

You sure have a lot to do this month LOL Good luck with your goals and Happy New Year!!

Your Topaz is very pretty :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New Year Dawn! Topaz is looking awesome. Best of luck with your goals this month.

stitcherw said...

You did great on your Dec. goals. Good luck with your Jan. ones. I'm looking forward to seeing what Harvest Witch looks like. I think I know which one this is, and she's adorable.

Topaz is looking so pretty, glad you had fun stitching with Renee.
Sue

Mylene said...

Happy New Year to you too and your family, Dawn.

Michelle said...

Topaz Fairy is gorgeous and is really progressing. I'm behind on blogs too - so don't worry! Happy New Year!

Paisley said...

Happy New Year, Dawn! Topaz Fairie is looking great!

Unknown said...

Happy new year!

I was looking at the Topaz chart at my LNS and the yellow looked very neon. Is that accurate, or what color is it irl? Yours is coming out awesome (and not at all neon-y) :-)