Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bourse Exchange

I have to say yesterday turned out to be a pretty awesome day for me. For starters, I got my bourse exchange in the mail from Amy. Isn't it beautiful?! Thank you, Amy, I love it!!





However, the best news of the day came late yesterday afternoon. Renee is coming for a visit!! Oh, I can't wait to see her on Saturday!! I am going to predict there will be lots of stitching, talking, and laughing. :)

As for stitching, I didn't get a lot done yesterday because I was playing catch up with the laundry. I started a small fob design for an exchange but as I have been stitching it I am thinking I might just have to keep it for myself. My plans are to finish the fob today and then if I have time I might work on Topaz for a little while.

Happy Stitching!


8 comments:

Renee said...

I can't wait either!!!!!!! :D

Sally said...

What a beautiful bourse!

Becky K in OK said...

Lovely bourse. I love the stitched tree inside. Enjoy your visit with Renee.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

All I can say is WOW for Amy's bourse exchange to you! It's lovely! Congrats!

Carla said...

Beautiful bourse...enjoy it!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful Boruse!!!

Meari said...

Nice exchange. :)

Lillie said...

Wow! that's a beauty!