Sunday, March 25, 2007

We went and visited Mike's step dad earlier today. We had a nice visit. It was another pleasant day so we helped FIL with getting his garden ready. I happened to remember my camera so I was able to take a picture of this beautiful framed piece. It was stitched by Liz (my step sister in law) and was meant for my MIL but she passed before Liz was able to have it finished. I know my MIL would have loved it because she was an avid bird watcher.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I didn't do any stitching today but I am planning on a day of stitching tomorrow. The kids are on Spring Break this week so I don't have to get up early. Whoo-hoo....who would have thought that sleeping in till 7:00 am would be such a treat?! I do have a few errands to run in the morning but the whole afternoon and early evening can be devoted to stitching. Now, the only problem is what do I stitch! :)

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely piece!

Kitty Couture said...

Oh wow, that is such a beautiful piece. It is so detailed it looks painted!

Dawn, I don't know what happened with bloglines, it stopped telling me about your updates! I re-subscribed though. Hopefully this won't happen again! I am sorry I missed on so many entries. :( I'll try and make up for it, oK? :)