Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Good Day

Today turned out to be a pretty good day. Krissy passed her sports physical with no problems. She was a little disappointed to learn that she has to continue to take her iron pills as she was a little anemic today. Dr. L was in such a good mood I thought that I would be able to sneak out of there without him wanting to check my iron level. Wrong! My iron count was normal! Whoo-hoo!! I can honestly say I do not remember when the last time my iron count was normal. I think it was when I was around 12 or so.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With all my errands today I didn't get a lot of time to stitch. I worked on a little of the back stitching on ATFE. For some reason I seem to be stuck on this scarecrow. I am not having frogging problems. I just can't seem to find any stitching time this past week. It doesn't look like it is going to get any better next week either because the kids will be home for Spring Break.

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

It's looking good Dawn :) You are getting close :)