Saturday, March 03, 2007

Future Projects

It is a pretty quiet weekend around here. No extra kids spending the night! I haven't done any stitching today because I was running some errands earlier. Later tonight I am going to pick up WF and work on her some more. Although, it looks like I am close to being finished on WF, I still have lots left to do. I have to finish the cross & half stitches, and then all the back stitching left to do!

I have been looking at my patterns trying to decide which will be my next big piece and during this process I have made a list of my next projects both large and small. When I started this list I figured I would be able to come up with 20 different patterns with no problem. That wasn't so! Even though I have lots of patterns, I found it difficult to pick out that large of a number that were screaming at me. So, my list isn't complete and could change at any time. :)

1. Millennium Angel-Mirabilia
2. Above the Clouds-Teresa Wentzler
3. Mermaid of the Pearls-Mirabilia
4. The Brat-Enchanting Lair
5. Legends of the Dragons-Karen Weaver, Teresa Wentzler, Jennifer Aikman-Smith
6. Blessings of the Season-Abby Middleton
7. Garnet & Carnation-Black Swan Designs
8. Leaf-Bent Creek
9. Pumpkin Pete-The Trilogy
10 Winter Wonder-Dragon Dreams
11. Imagination Creation-Dragon Dreams
12. Moonlight Visit-Sandra Parlow
13. Dragon of the Summer Sky-Dragon Dreams
14. Gargoyle 2-Enchanting Lair
15. Griffin Kitten-X’s & O’s
16. Dragon Lake-Black Swan Designs
17. Night Butterfly Fairy-Lanarte
18. Seasons in the Snow-Little River
19. Snowie-Twisted Threads
20. ?????

2 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

That is a great list of projects.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Leslie - great projects. I think that you might actually like dragons or something. ;)