Monday, June 06, 2005

Oo-la-la She's Done


Oo-la-la I finished the angel earlier this evening! The final running time on this particular piece is 5150 minutes! Whew, the hardest part of this project was keeping my time. I am going to start doing this with every project so hopefully as I stitch it will become habit for me to write my times down. I had not intended on finishing this project this soon as I was going to set it aside and start another. I had a small problem. I could not decided which one I wanted to stitch first, Geisha or ABC Bears. So, now I have to decide which one I want to start.

I have the fabric for my RR. There are 5 of us in the group so I am going to stitch the borders creating 5 blocks for each of us to stitch a design. I have a theme in mind but I am not 100% for sure yet.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

How are you planning on setting yours up? I'm unsure how to seperate it for five (sounds dumb, but I'm not always so creative when it comes to things like that!)