Friday, June 24, 2005

Anniversary Gift


Today is a happy dance day for me! Today Mike and I have been married for 12 years.( A whole dozen!) It does not seem that long but yet there are times when it does seem like that long. Anyways my kids surprised me with a gift this morning. They bought me this pattern called Collecting Shells by Nancy Cole. I had seen this one before and had made a comment that I really liked it because the little girl reminded me of myself when I was that age. Since we did not live near the ocean I did not get to hunt for sea shells but instead I would look for clam shells at the lake. This now gives me a good reason to make a re-supply run to the craft store and by more stuff.

I have finally picked out the theme for my RR. I have chosen dragons from the 2004 Generosity/Elemental Series from Dragon Dreams. My post date is not until September 1 but I have a feeling I will be done well in advance. I am really excited about doing this RR.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congratulations!! My Mike and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on May 8th of this year :-)