Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finish for the 4th of July

I stitched this design last year for the 4th of July but I never got around to finishing in time for the holiday. I did get it finished in time this year! Whoo-hoo only took me a year..lol. I made it into a pinkeep. The only problem I had was when I was making the bow, Claudia decided that the ribbon looked like a fun toy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speaking of kitties....Here are Zoey and Claudia being cuties tonight:)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

Great finish, Dawn :)

Mylene said...

Pinkeep turned out great, Dawn.

Edda said...

This is a very nice pinkeep.

ollie1976 said...

Such a cute picture of the kitties!
The pinkeep looks great!
-Jen

Jennifer said...

Cute finish! And cute kitties!!

Carla said...

adorable photo of your kitties :)
The pinkeep looks great!

coonie said...

Great finish.
What a cute picture of your kitties :)

stitcherw said...

Cute finish, and cute kitty picture, so glad they are getting along so well.
Sue

tkdchick said...

Congrats on your finishing!

The kitties are just adorable!

Jenna said...

Oh what sweet kitties! Great pose there. :) Congrats on the finish!