I got a lot stitched on Griffin Kitten today. :) At first it didn't start out to well because I stitched for about 40 minutes and then realized I had used the wrong color! I was supposed to be stitching with DMC 677 and instead I had used Ecru. After I fixed that problem I didn't have any problems with it today.
I took this picture outside today so you can get a good idea of the true color of the fabric.
I am not sure what I am going to stitch tomorrow. The Brat is in my rotation and I have the fabric but I still need to get the Kreiniks. So instead of trying to stitch around the metallics I think I will just wait until I get them before I start it. Maybe I will work on a PIF gift. I have the patterns picked out (finally!) and ready to stitch. Who knows..lol...just have to see what screams at me tomorrow. :)