Sunday, April 01, 2007

It was a pretty lazy day around here today. I actually took a nap! I really must have been tired because I slept for three hours! I did manage to squeeze in a couple hours to work on A Time For Everything. I am hoping to finish this one this week!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It looks like it is going to be a busy week for me. Krissy has practice every day after school this week for Pom tryouts. The actually tryouts will be held this Friday but it won't be till later that night before the list of the new Pom squad will be posted. I have a feeling that is going to be a long night!

5 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

It's looking fantastic, Dawnn! I so love the border.

ollie1976 said...

Good luck to Krissy!

BeckySC said...

It's looking so good :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking wonderful!

Aren't naps just the best???

cathymk said...

Sounds like you needed a rest!!
A time for everything is looking gorgeous!!