Friday, April 06, 2007

Holiday Weekend

It looks like it is going to be a busy weekend for me. Mike has to work overtime tomorrow and I have to take the kids down to FIL's because it is his birthday. We are also going to visit on Sunday for Easter. Good thing it is only 1/2 hour trip to his house. Hopefully somewhere amongst all the chaos I hope to find some stitching time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I worked on Seasons in the Snow (SITS) again today. My efforts resulted in a full snowman. Isn't he adorable?


Have a great Easter weekend!!

5 comments:

BeckySC said...

Aww, it's looking adorable
:)

coonie said...

What a great progress! He's adorable.

Happy Easter, Dawn

Linda litlaskvis said...

Oh, so cute!
Happy Easter!

tkdchick said...

Wow he is super cute!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! Perusing your archives, I'm realizing what a novice I am! Beautiful stitching.