Friday, April 06, 2007

Holiday Weekend

It looks like it is going to be a busy weekend for me. Mike has to work overtime tomorrow and I have to take the kids down to FIL's because it is his birthday. We are also going to visit on Sunday for Easter. Good thing it is only 1/2 hour trip to his house. Hopefully somewhere amongst all the chaos I hope to find some stitching time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I worked on Seasons in the Snow (SITS) again today. My efforts resulted in a full snowman. Isn't he adorable?


Have a great Easter weekend!!

5 comments:

BeckySC said...

Aww, it's looking adorable
:)

Anonymous said...

What a great progress! He's adorable.

Happy Easter, Dawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute!
Happy Easter!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow he is super cute!

Jennifer said...

Very cute! Perusing your archives, I'm realizing what a novice I am! Beautiful stitching.