Monday, January 08, 2007

Woodland Faerie Update

We had a pretty nice weekend. Mike had the whole weekend off work. This is the first time in about 2 months he has had more than one day a week off! We didn't do anything Friday night, so I played around with the camera. I am still having a few problems with it but I did manage to get at least one photo that I could post. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is hard to believe that I have been working on this Woodland Faerie for a year now! I am pleased with she looks on the fabric.

10 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow she looks wonderful on that soft yellow!

Schokti said...

Awesome, Dawn! She looks incredible - I am so jealous! You will be done in no time. I haven't picked mine up in some time - you have inspired me! I shall have to pick it up again.

Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I would wait till the camera problems solved and close-up pics please.

She is beautiful...just love her wings and stitching on yellow fabric...makes it looks softer and delicate. :-)

cathymk said...

Just beautiful, Dawn!! Thanks for sharing your update.

Chiara said...

The fabric is perfect!!1 And she is wonderful!
cheers

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

She looks beautiful! It is great to be able to see your lovely stitching again:)

Juanita said...

Beautiful work! You've made great progress on this one. You'll have a happy dance before you know it.

Lelia said...

That is excellent progress for a year -- it would take me 5 years!

Seriously, your woodland fairie is beautiful : )

Anonymous said...

You know, Dawn, I have to admit that I wasn't really sure about the fabric color when you first showed it, but now that she's so filled in, you really chose well! :)

Anonymous said...

Woodland Fairy is just awesome. What great stitching.