Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Footprints Update

I had yesterday's post all ready to go when all of a sudden the computer crashed. Grrr...I was ready to click on save, too! Anyways, to sum it up, we didn't do a lot this weekend because it was cold and rainy. So, I had lots of time to stitch on Footprints. Here was my progress up till Sunday night.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is my progress from yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today I will be stitching on A Time For Everything SAL with Becky.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, are your using turbo needles. It's looks grand!

BeckySC said...

Looking GREAT dawn :)
I haven't picked up ATFE yet...I had a project I wanted to finish today-I will SAL with you this evening :)

cathymk said...

Looks fab! What great progress!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Wow, Lots done and the border is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Great progress on this lovely border :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a ton of stitching. Great job!

Chris said...

Wow! I want some of those fast needles you and Becky use. Both of you stich so quikly as I just plod along.