Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I didn't get a lot of stitching done last night. My boss managed to tick me off so I was in a foul mood last night. What do I do to get myself out of a foul mood? I clean!! When I finished cleaning I finally sat down to do some stitching, I picked up Deepest Love but it just wasn't working so I decided I needed to work on something that is going to help me get in a better mood. I decided since I was so close to finishing Herbs and Spices that I would work on that for the evening.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am not for sure what I am going to work on this weekend. I am going work on whatever screams at me this weekend.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!

10 comments:

Kim said...

This one is looking great! It seems like it's getting done very quickly.

Have a great weekend! :D

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Great progress on Herbs & Spices. In fact all your work has progressed wonderfully and I have only been away a week or two.
Happy Stitching,
CJ

Jenn said...

Herbs & Spices is coming along nicely!

Next time you get in a bad mood and feel like cleaning head up this way! I could always use the help. *grin* At least it's the weekend and you don't have to deal with your boss for 2 whole days!! :)

Unknown said...

I hope you are out of your foul mood now and are enjoying your weekend.

your herbs and spices pic looks nice!

I have not decided what to stitch on this weekend still thinking about it and it is getting to the end of saturday lol!

BeckySC said...

Looking GREAT Dawn :)
You will soon share a HD on this one! You have really made short work of it :)

(((((hugs))))) I hope you are in a better mood today :)

Renee said...

Herbs and Spices is looking like it is almost finished. You will be happy dancing soon! :)

Bastet said...

Hope you were able get out of the foul mood and enjoy the weekend and some stitching.

Carol said...

Wow, you really are close to finishing Herbs & Spices! I hope your mood brightens soon. It will be wonderful to see that one all stitched up :-)

Von said...

Sorry you got worked up, but sounds like you put the energy to some good use!!
H&S is looking really great, Dawn!

Sylvie said...

Herbs and spices is looking great!