Sunday, March 12, 2006

Catching Up

I got some good stitching time in Friday night and yesterday afternoon! Friday was my regular day to work on Herbs & Spices. I finished the cinnamon and cloves and started on the dill. That left me with the dill to finish, garlic and chives. When I got ready to stitch yesterday I decided that I wanted to go ahead and finish the stitching on Herb & Spices and I did! :) Now all I have left to do is the backstitching and it will be done.

Image hosting by Photobucket

After that was done I still had plenty of time to work on Renee's RR. I had started working on this last weekend but I didn't get too far. Isn't this teapot cute? :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Today I am going to work on Our Days. I really need to get moving on this one since I need to have it done next month.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Oooh! It looks great! I can't wait to get it back! :)

BeckySC said...

Your Herbs and Spices is great-you really have been commited to it and it will be finished in no time :) GOOD for you :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow, you got a lot done this weekend. The teapot you did for Renee's RR is adorable!

Elizabeth Braun said...

Photos! Photos! We want photos!!=)

Elisabeth=)

Svenja said...

Herbs and Spices looks great(and I love cinnamon :)) I can't wait to see the finished piece.

Jenny said...

Congrats on finishing all the cross stitching for Herbs and Spices. It looks great. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn! You got a lot done this weekend! Herbs & Spices is looking great. I can't wait to see it once it's backstitched. It's going to be fabulous. :)