Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Time For Everything

Like I said yesterday I didn't get to work on A Time For Everything as much as I wanted. I still have to put on some more french knots and the lazy daisies.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Some time tonight I am going to work on The Fortunate Traveler. I don't know how much I am going to get done on it since I am planning on making a run out to my LNS. I just feel the need to buy something! LOL

Life has been a little chaotic with me working extra hours. It's not the job but trying to get my normal daily stuff done in a shorter amount of time and still do some stitching! Normally, I can do my stitching at work but right now we are busy with going thru the files and updating them by hand. Nope, my boss doesn't believe in files on a computer all are done by hand!!

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments on Melissa's placemat and WF. They were greatly appreciated. :D

7 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

It looks great, Dawn. Congrats on being almost finished with the first scarecrow:)

BeckySC said...

Hi Dawn,
It's looking wonderful! I can't wait to get to the autumn square. I was looking/thinking about how I am going to move to my next scarecrow as I wanted to leave the leaves/border until last. It will take some careful counting and recounting for me to move to the next one.

I didn't get as much stitched as I would have liked either-but as you say-every stitch counts!

hugs

Mylene said...

Hi Dawn, your placemat present to Melissa is sooooo lovely!!
I am sorry, i am behind with blogging these days, kids are home for spring break...though no signs of SPRING, still too cold! Around three degrees at daytime and windy!

Your scarecrow is coming along great!! Best wishes, Mylene

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Looks like you will be Happy Dancing soon with your cute scarecrow. Happy Stitching, CJ

Kitty Couture said...

It looks lovely! Your scarecrow and Becky's are really growing :) Good luck with your work! And happy stitching :)

Unknown said...

Lovely progress. I can't wait to see Fortunate Traveler again. I love that piece!

Sylvie said...

I love it. I like the face of the scarecrow. I'll have to stitch it one day!