Thursday, May 12, 2005

Seeing Bugs


This is a big pattern which contains six small patterns of insects. My son loves anything that crawls or flies so I figured this would be a good throw pillow for him to use when watching TV or playing the PS2. I am stitching it using 2 strands (again using the "loop" method) on 28 count white fabric. The best part is it does not call for any backstitching so I should be done stitching in the next week. Well, that is if I can get some good quality time stitching and seeing how next Thursday my kids get out for summer vacation I may not get a whole lot accomplished.

I did manage to start on A Year Of Dreamsicles (November)Tuesday night and I also have managed to keep track of my time so far. I have managed to stitch on it for 85 minutes in the last two days. It definitely isn't the amount of time I would have liked to spend on it but once I get the Insect pillow done I will be able to devote more time to the little cherub.

No comments: