Wednesday, May 04, 2005

SBQ Week 9

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question is: Do you finish all your finished pieces? (pillow, frame, etc,) If so,how do you finish the pieces? If not what do you do with them?

I don't always finish my stitching pieces. To be honest I have more stored than I have made into anything. I have always wondered if I am the only person who just does the stitching and then stores the piece until a later date. When I do finish my projects I like to make throw pillows or throw blankets. I have done other things to like: framing (hoop and picture) the piece, making into place mats, greeting cards and wall hangings. I have been looking for another way to finish the pieces.


Today's second question is:What is your opinion of Internet "freebies?"

I love the "freebies" from the internet! (That is all I use my printer for is printing out patterns!) I have gotten some of my favorite patterns free from the net. I also like it because I can find simple patterns for my 10 and 11 year old girls to learn to stitch.

No comments: