Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bugs Everywhere!


I managed to get my bugs done earlier this week. Unfortunately, I have been so busy that I had not even sat down to my computer until this morning. I still have to clean and press the bugs but they are pretty much ready to be sewn into a pillow. I have to take my son to the fabric shop to let him pick out his favorite color (his favorite color changes daily!). I did have one small mistake that I just left and that was there is supposed to be 19 rows space in between the bugs on the top right one I miscounted and had 18 rows space. I don't think that it is that noticeable.

My boss has decided that he wants me to work everyday(M-F) in the mornings so I was able to get some good stitching time in on my cherub angel. I got to work on the angel for 17 hours this week. When I say it like that and look at my progress it seems so little. I have worked on my little angel for a grand total of 18 hours and 5 minutes so far and I am not even a quarter of the way done! I am stitching with 2 strands(loop method) on 28 count eavenweave. So far I have one pumpkins finished and another pumpkins half way done. I have also stitched the left leg and both of the feet, however I ran out of 3770 so I had to make a resupply run yesterday and I am ready to work on the rest of the legs today if I can. ( I had 2 kids spending the night with us last evening and do not know when they will be going home).

One another thing is I would like to wish my blog mother and best friend happy birthday. So.....

Happy Birthday Renee!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your bugs came out so cute! Your son is just going to be thrilled!