Wednesday, May 25, 2005

SBQ Week 12

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" is:

How do you deal a "stitching slump?"

This is an interesting question as I usually find myself in a "stitching slump" about once a year. I have just gotten past one of these slumps in January. When I find myself looking at my cross stitching and NOT wanting to pick it up and stitch away I know that it is time for me to work on something other than stitching.

It is during these slumps when I will set aside my cross stitching and start on some crocheting. I am not good at making sweaters but I can crochet some nice afghans, scarves, and stuffed animals. If crocheting doesn't hit the spot I will work on sewing projects. I always have something to mend or to hem. I am by no means a seamstress but most of the clothing I make is wearable.

No comments: