Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I did it! I finally worked on Tour again.:) My longest WIP was 2 years...I bet this one beats that! LOL
I forgot to post a picture of my progress on Snowman and Friends from the last time I worked on it. If I get to stitch some tonight I will be working on this one.:)

The other night I stripped the nut on my 5" hoop so that called for a small trip to Hobby Lobby. While I was there I found this adorable pattern by Jeanette Crew Designs called Woodland Fairies. I love the one on the left with the hedgehog.:) I also discovered that their DMC Variations were on sale for $0.79 (regularly $1.29) so I picked up a few in my favorite colors.


Happy Stitching!

9 comments:

Kim B said...

2 years! Wow. You work on some amazing projects! It is all looking great!

Karin said...

Great progress - Can't wait to see what's coming next!

stitcherw said...

Tour is such a detailed project, I'm amazed at anyone who can take on a piece like that. If I were doing it I think it would be stuck as a WIP forever. Snowman is looking wonderful, I love the little bunny in this piece. What fun stash as well, the faires are so cute, and you got a great deal on the floss.
Sue

Unknown said...

I just got some DMC Variations in an exchange and I love it. I'd certainly buy up a bunch if there was a Hobby Lobby in this state.

Anonymous said...

Tour will totally be worth the time and effort, though. Keep up the great work! I love your Snowman and Friends, as well. It's coming along quite nicely.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Ohh, great progress on both pieces! Your snowman is adorable!

Sally said...

Love your snowman and Tour is looking good.

Nice stash too. The Variations are lovely. I'm using them for Sea Stars.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh maybe I'll work on Tour today!

Kate said...

Lol! Tour sounds like what I've heard other people call a SWIP - Slow Work In Progress. :P I hope you enjoy stitching it. The new stash looks good too.