Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Progress At Last

Yippie! I made progress on Collecting Shells and no mistakes this time. I will stitch on Collecting Shells until I get to the backstitching and then set it aside for a little while and work on something else.



I have signed up for a couple of exchanges and another round robin on Becky's Board. I am in the Halloween Exchange which is moderated by Jo, the Birthday Exchange is moderated by Nicki, and a Round Robin moderated by Renee. I think these will keep me busy for awhile! I have already begun my stitching for the Halloween exchange but it isn't final until I get my person's name(should be in the next day or two) and make sure they will like the design.

3 comments:

BeckySC said...

This piece is just adorable, Dawn :) I look forward to seeing it grow :) Or at least until the backstitching :)

Yep, I would say the exchanges and the RR will keep you busy for a bit :) I am anxious to see what we all receive :)

Kitty Couture said...

That is so pretty! Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Carol said...

Oh, she continues to look fabulous! I have had her in my stash for a little while now.... and now that I can really see her grow on your fabric, I am loving her! What fabric is that that you are using?