Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks

I want to thank everyone for their comments on Bumble Fairy.:) Thank You!! She was a really fun design to stitch...well maybe not so much the grass.

I didn't get any stitching done yesterday. I did manage to work on finishing some of the ornaments today. I got all the squares stitched and now I am just doing the personalization on the backs of them. I will probably work on them some more tomorrow.

Some of you have asked what is next on my stitching table. I am not sure yet. I have a couple of projects kitted up and ready to go but they don't seem to be calling me. Actually, what I need to do is some stash re-organization and then maybe something will start screaming at me.

That pretty much sums it up for me tonight. I hope everyone has a great night! :)

2 comments:

Kim B said...

I hope you find something amazing that speaks to you during your stash reorganization.

Mindi said...

hey Dawn just wanted to say hey and see how you and the kiddos are doing. Derik and Destiny are doing fine we have his last baseball game tonight. I miss you guys and thanks for the hugs and prayers for my aunt. well I should get back to work maybe hehe
Mindi