Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stitching Withdrawals

If you just read my blog for cross stitching you might as well stop right now and go to another one because I have nothing to show off today. It is extremely frustrating as it is Summer Break.....I should have more stitching time! I am not saying that I have not stitched at all but it has only been about 15 minutes here and there. I know something is better than nothing but stitching is such a stress reliever for me that I swear I am actually having withdrawals from not getting to stitch as much!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to shut yourself up in your room with a good light, a big glass of sweet tea and about an hour of quality stitching time. ;-)

Hope you find some time soon.

I know I get pretty darn cranky if I don't get some fiber-time!

Kim B said...

You poor thing!