Friday, June 19, 2009

3 Days of Stitching

It was a rainy day today which made me happy because that meant I could curl up in a chair and stitch on QS Fairy Tales. Here is where I started on Wednesday.....


And after 3 days of stitching here is where she is now....:)


Here is Megan in her new swimsuit. You wouldn't believe how hard I had to work to get that smile! I swear she see the camera and instantly she refuses to smile. Also you might notice she is sitting all by herself.:) She just started sitting up by herself this week without support. She is still wobbly and topples over occasionally but each day I notice she can sit a little longer before she takes a nose dive into the floor.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!






11 comments:

Kim B said...

Way to go Megan! I love that new bathing suit!

And you made great progress in 3 days!

Unknown said...

great progress dawn! and loving seeing the chickadee growing up :) shes doing so great much love to all
shel xo

Chiloe said...

What a cutie !!!

3 days of stitching? And they call it quick stitch!!! lol those people really have a great sense of humor !!! lol it's beautiful though ;-)

Sally said...

Aww Megan is so cute!

Your QS is coming along well. They're certainly not quick though are they? LOL!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Stitching is looking great...
Boy, that little lady is growing up a storm.

Anonymous said...

That baby just gets cuter and cuter ever WEEK!

Wendy said...

thank you for your comment on my blog !
your baby is lovely, I can just immagin how she would refuse to smile for the photo !

I love this work as well, she reminds me of that actress...........she married to Kirk Douglas.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww Megan is adorable! Wow you got so much stitching done!!!

Shelleen said...

great progress and she is cute in that bathing suit

Carla said...

Great progress on Fairy Tales!

mindi said...

That is such a cute picture of her she is getting so big.