Wednesday, August 27, 2008

3 Wings Finished

I kept my word and worked some more on Topaz Fairie yesterday. There were a couple of times I was ready to toss it back in my stitching bag and forget about her. The colors in her wings are drab looking which doesn't get my stitching mojo flowing. I did manage to finish the 2nd and 3rd wings....only one more to go!


I am not sure what I am going to stitch on today. I want to start something new but the practical side of me knows I need to try and get my other WIP's finished before the little one arrives. I also really need to start on my Christmas stitching for family/friends. I have been so focused on the little one's arrival that I completely spaced out how quickly Christmas is approaching.

Happy Stitching!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Topaz Fairie is looking beautiful.

You are right, though, Christmas will be here before we know it. But, first I want to really savor September, October and November! I love fall.

I dug out a new project -- one with a pumpkin!

Sally said...

Your Topaz Fairie is coming along beautifully Dawn.

Mylene said...

wauw! She's looking beautiful!!

Sue said...

Wow, she is gorgeous ;)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful, Dawn!

Lillie said...

She is fabulous !

Lennu said...

She's looking beautiful!