Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I got to see snow last week. We got a couple of inches of rain followed by a couple of inches of ice and topped off by a couple of inches of snow. It was a winter wonderland Friday morning. It was bad enough to call of school and hubby's work was closed. The main roads are fine now but the secondary roads are still icy.

Since we were iced in for a couple of days I did get some stitching done. I started and finished Paws Off by Dragon Dreams from the 2005 JCS Ornament issue. I made it into a cute ornament for my brother. I also started working on Christmas Mosaic Ornament from M Designs.

Since we moved I haven't stuck with my rotation and I can tell because it seems like I haven't had as many finishes this year as I normally do. I have 3 large WIP (Woodland Faerie, Footprints, and A Time For Everything) that I need to finish before I start up a new rotation. I do know that I am going to try and get my Christmas ornaments done before December next year instead of waiting until the last minute.

No comments: