Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Only 6 More Days..

till my kids can quit driving me nuts about presents!! Since I actually got started early on shopping this year I managed to get just about everything the kids wanted this year. We aren't going anywhere for Christmas this year so it will be nice to relax on a holiday. We will be going to see my FIL but that is only about a 30 minute drive.

I didn't make a fabric run again last weekend. I had 2 extra kids staying the night on Saturday so I didn't go anywhere. Which means I didn't get a lot of time to stitch.

I did stitch a bit on Woodland Faerie last night. I have been working on this one for almost a year now and I'm only about 40 percent done! I really like the pattern but I have to admit that this is a pattern I don't foresee myself re-stitching anytime soon.

I signed up for the Winter Wonderland Exchange on the SBEBB. I have a pretty good idea of what I want to stitch but I have to check with my local LNS to see if they have everything I need first. I'm looking forward to getting back into the exchanges. I haven't participated in one since we moved last April. I was trying to wait till things calmed down but I think things are as calm as they are going to be with a teenager in the house.

No comments: