Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I didn't do any ornie stitching this weekend because I didn't get a chance to go to the LNS. I did work on Woodland Faerie last night and have started stitching the mouse. I am going to work on it later today, too.

Saturday was pretty much devoted to cleaning and doing the laundry. I got it all finished in time for Allie to have a friend spend the night and Krissy went to spend the night with her friend.

After Allie's friend arrived we went to town to do some grocery shopping. After dinner I started on Christmas baking. I made another 3 pound batch of fudge. I let the girls make chocolate covered pretzels. Which of course might have been a mistake since it looks like they ate more than they made. LOL

Sunday was my big baking day. I (with on and off assistance from Mac) started around 11 am and finished around 5 pm. I made

3 dzn peanut butter balls
4 dzn snickerdoodles
4 dzn peanut butter cookies
4 dzn chocolate chip
11x9 pan of rice krispy bars

but that isn't what is left! If I have enough time tonight I am going to try a new recipe for Russian Tea Cakes and make some carmel popcorn.

No comments: