Saturday, November 05, 2005

It looks like it should be pretty lazy around here this weekend! Whoo-hoo! Actually it isn't so much by choice. There is a home football game here this afternoon which mean traffic will be horrible so instead of getting in a wreck we will just stay home this weekend. So hopefully I will get a lot of stuff done this weekend.

I plan to start on Jo's RR later today. I am stitching the freebie from Spring 2000 by Whispered by the Wind. When I first picked it out I didn't realize that it used Rainbow Gallery (white whisper) threads. After realizing that my craft store didn't carry it at all which means they couldn't order it in for me, Jo was kind enough to send me the thread. I have never worked with this thread so I am really excited about it. It is so soft and fuzzy! I can't wait to get started on it for her.

Since it is only ten days till my birthday I have been trying not to buy too much stash but last night I found a great sale on fabric. I found these three designs on clearance for 50 cents a yard!! I could not resist that sale.

No comments: