Thursday, March 24, 2005

Week 3 of SBQ

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question," is: What are your thoughts on craft and/or needlework shows? Have
you been to one or are you planning on going to one this year?

I have been to the Arts and Crafts fair in Rogers, Arkansas for the life of me I can not remember the name of the fair. I actually have a few different opinions on craft fairs. From the crafter point of view it is the greatest. I love being able to see all the different kinds of crafts. At this particular fair they tend to have a lot of homemade foods to sample and buy. I usually end up spending way to much and my husband complaining of all the bags to carry.

When the fair was going on it meant a lot of out of town people coming to the fair also. Which means at least double the traffic. I am not a patient driver. I am the type of person who doesn't like to go for "Sunday Drives" and just drive. When I get in the car I have a destination and want to get there as quickly and go about my business. However when the fair was going on it meant sightseers holding up traffic and causing complete chaos. A 10 minute drive turns into an hour ordeal. I must be an avid crafter to deal with the hair pulling traffic to get some awesome stuff.

No comments: