Friday, March 11, 2005

Snow White Stalled

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question," is: Do you have a favorite designer (or designers)? If so, who is it and why is he or she your favorite?

I don't really have a favorite designer that I prefer to stitch. When I select a pattern to stitch I choose it based on what the patterns theme is and how the colors compliment each other. I do have some designers that I do like and have done more than one pattern of theirs. A few of my favorites are Vermillion Stitchery, Precious Moments, and Classic Cross Stitch.

I have set aside my Snow White project for a little while. I ran out of DMC 746. I really don't want to go to Wal Mart for a 25 cent item that they may or may not have and I don't want to deal with the traffic going out to the craft store here in town. So instead of going out there I started working on my Celestial pattern. So far it is going pretty smoothly. I am working with several shades of blue (DMC 794-797).

As always I am thinking about another project to do. I haven't come up with anything yet that just stands out and says "Stitch Me". Guess I will keep searching until I do find one.

No comments: