I started working on some crochet yesterday but I quickly lost interest in it. I shouldn't really say I lost interest but it was more my hands started cramping up. The pattern I chose to work requires using 3 strands of yarn at once. I guess this rug might take a bit longer than I had thought!
I worked on VCE today and I am happy to report that I am finished the ribbon and leaves tonight. :) Tomorrow I will start on finishing the girl.
It is hard to believe it is May already!
1. Stitch page 4 on QS Fairy Tales~Nope, didn't even touch it this month
2. Stitch/Finish 2 Christmas ornaments (need to stitch a total of 13 this year)~I only got one done this month
3. Finish Megan's sampler~YES!
4. Start SAL with Renee~YES!
5. Find a new large piece to start~YES!
6. Find some me time!~Not really
I guess I didn't do so well with meeting my goals this month.:(
1. Stitch on QS Fairy Tales
2. Stitch/Finish Christmas ornaments
3. Work on Too Cute with Renee
4. Finish Victorian Christmas Eve
5. Start a new large piece
6. Work on Crochet rug
7. Start sewing Megan summer clothes
8. Prepare myself for the kids Summer Vacation (last day of school is May 22....so not ready for that!)
Here is a cute picture Mike took of Megan and I (well not so much of me) blogging yesterday.....she is definitely a future blogger...lol.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!