Monday, May 11, 2009

A Faceless Witch

Yesterday was my SAL day with Renee and so here was my progress for the day. :)


Today I will be working on stitching up another ornament for Christmas. I miscounted earlier this year and thought I only needed to do 13 but instead I need to do a total of 19. Of course, I still have other ones I want to stitch and give as gifts.. I haven't even started on Mike's stocking that needs to be done this year either! I have a feeling I will be scrambling at the end of the year to get things done.

I'm not sure how much stitching I will get done as Mac and Megan both aren't feeling well today. Which mean I have to very cranky kids on my hands today. Megan has started teething and she isn't liking it at all. Mac developed a cold over the weekend and woke up running a fever this morning. Before the end of the week I bet the other 2 will be feeling sick also. The one thing you can guarantee with kids is that if one gets sick the others will come down with it soon.


Chiloe-The teddy bear ornament is from Ellen Maurer-Stroh. It is a freebie from the EMS Cross Stitch Board.

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Kim B said...

I hope the kids are feeling better fast! Teething is such a drain for everyone! That witch needs a face!

Mylene said...

Very good progress. Hope the kids feels better very soon.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Hope that the kids recover. Congratulations on finishing VCE, she looks stunning. You must be so proud of Allie, doing so well at school, keep up the great work Allie. Megan looks so cute in the photos of her rolling, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I think my son has had about 5 colds this winter and the flu not long ago, it is so hard with babies as they put everything in their mouths, so end up catching everything.

I had a goal to stitch an xmas ornament a month and so far i have not stitched any instead i have been stitching on my HAED i will need to start squeezing in a few in between HAED stitching.

thank for visiting my blog x

Carla said...

nice progress!!
hope your kids are feeling better today!