Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Finished Finish

Since I had a happy dance yesterday I figured I might as well keep up the momentum by digging in the WTF (waiting to finish) pile and work on one of those pieces. This needleroll (scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page)that I finished the stitching on last year caught my eye. I used the ribbon that came with the kit but I think I might replace it with some purple ribbon. That will have to wait as I don't have any purple ribbon right now. Hmmm....sounds like a good excuse to go stash shopping...lol.


Febuary Needleroll
From The Victoria Sampler
Stitched November 2008
Finished April 2009


I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I think a purple ribbon will really set off the colors.

I have a similar kit --- October's.

Congrats on the finish.

Kim B said...

Beautiful finish! I'm a Feb birthday so I especially like this :)

Carla said...

Very pretty!!

Mylene said...

A beautiful needleroll finish, Dawn.

Cindy said...

Beautiful needleroll! I would think a purple ribbon will bring out the whole effect too..

Von said...

You're doing so well on finishing up things from your wtf pile! Love these designs, but then I love VS things. :)

Ranae said...

Beautiful needleroll

Logan Ferrell said...

Hi tthanks for sharing this