Since I couldn't get interested in stitching this week I dug through my stash and kitted some patterns up. So far here is what I kitted up this week:
1. A Child's Prayer-Calico Crossroads
2. Fairy Roses-Mirabilia
3. Snowman & Friends-Kooler Design
4. Mine All Mine (Mac)-X's and Oh's
5. Summer's Magic-Dragon Dreams (SAL w/Renee)
6. Tour des Marques-The Silver Lining (I blame this one on you, Dani! LOL )
Becky K. asked me a few days ago what breeds of dogs I have. I have to admit I have been shy on saying that Gracie is a Pit Bull Terrier because I do not want the controversy on if they are good dogs or bad dogs. I will say I am a firm believer that dogs are just like humans, they are born good but due to bad circumstances can turn bad. I know Gracie will be a wonderful pet as all of us spoil her with love.
Girly is part Black Lab and part Rat Terrier. I like to call her my Miniature Lab. :) She looks just like a lab except she is only 13 inches from her shoulder to the floor. For a dog with short legs she can move pretty fast when you show her a Frisbee!
Have a great weekend!