Thursday, February 07, 2008

3 Little Petals

I survived the shoe shopping ordeal with the kids yesterday but I didn't get to stitch any last night. The shoe hunt took a lot longer than I had hoped so that threw everything off for the rest of the evening. Mac is having his picture taken at school today so most of the evening was spent getting his clothes and shoes ready and taking a bath. Since Mac has had his ear infection the doctors do not want him getting water into his ear which mean I have to wash and rinse his hair.

My plan for today is to go pay bills and get those errands done so I can come back home and stitch for the day. :) I am going to work on Topaz for a little bit. I want to finish those petals in the lower right corner before I put her away and pull out Egyptian Sampler.


Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Paisley said...

She is looking so pretty!

Dani - tkdchick said...

But... what about her wings???

Cathy said...

Couldn't you get Mac some of those wax earplugs for the shower? That's what I always wore in the bath tub, swimming pool and ocean when I was a kid

Judith said...

She is looking lovely.

Michelle said...

She is looking so gorgeous! I love the color of the flowers.