Sunday, February 03, 2008

Quaker Heart Freebie

I have been stitching this week. I just don't have a lot to show for it. I finished these little freebies up on Friday night. Pattern can be found here. I finished the finishing on it late Friday night but since I am sending this to someone who reads my blog I can't show it just yet. I stitched it on some 28 count fabric 1 over 1. I used DMC 75 and I am really happy with how it turned out.

I put the person's initial in after I took these pictures. I don't want to ruin the suprise:)


Yesterday I worked on Egyptian Sampler and I finished all of page one officially! After that I set ES aside and starting working on Topaz Fairie. I made some progress on the last flower but nothing major to show.
I want to thank everyone for their kind words on Mac's ear problems. They are truely appreciated at this time!
Have a great day:)

12 comments:

BeckySC said...

Looks great, Dawn :)
Keeping Mac in my prayers!
Have a lovely week!

Becky K in OK said...

Thanks for posting the link to the heart. I love the pattern. Your finish is great as always.

Good wishes to Mac, the girls, and the pups!

Sue said...

Beautiful heart. I love the thread you used ;)

Mylene said...

Congrats on the finish, Dawn. I just love it. Have a nice week.

Cathy said...

I love the red! I have this pattern in my freebie stash, and I always forget about it.

Sally said...

That is beautiful Dawn. Going to download it now!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing the link!

Sharon said...

Beautiful heart! Congrats.

Mindi said...

Beuatiful job on the Quaker Heart, and thank you so much for posting the link. Hopefully I have time to stitch it up!

Unknown said...

Great finish! Lol, can't wait to see how it's finish-finished and who it's going to.

Von said...

This is such a great project, Dawn! I kitted it up a few days ago, altho I don't know when I'll be able to get to it. :D

Michelle said...

Oh, that's pretty! I love the thread you used. Thanks for the link to the freebie!