Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SBQ of the Week

This week's SBQ was suggested by Rachel and is:

What is your cross stitch weakness? (i.e., What do you have to have when you see it, even if you are supposed to be on the Wagon?)

My biggest weaknesses are patterns and fabrics. I find it extremely hard to walk away from a mythical/fantasy themed patterns. If it has a dragon in it you can almost guarantee it won't last long at my LNS. LOL! As for fabrics, I have a serious love affair with the opalescent fabrics. Again, this is another thing that doesn't last long around me at the LNS. :)

I worked on ES today and finished the medallion and started on the other bird. I think my stitching mojo has fully returned as it seems to be calling me as I type.:)


Have a good night!

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

wahootie ES looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

You are making such great progress on ES. I can't wait to see your next update. :)

Unknown said...

Great progress on your Sampler! I know what you mean, sparkly fabrics seem to call my name...