Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Last night I sat down to start the beading on Cottege Garden Fairy but after a minute or two of looking at the fabric I realized I missed stitching the top of her wings! Immidiatley my stitching mood was deflated like a balloon. Needless to say, I didn't get any stitching accomplished last night.

I have been in a blah mood for the past few days and I was going to cheer myself up and go to the LNS. Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning it was raining and is supposed to rain all day. I don't like to drive in the rain and won't unless its neccessary. So now it looks like I won't have a chance to go until Saturday. At least I should get the rest of the stitching done on CGF today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found lots of places where I missed stitches as I was beading CGF! I kept wondering what chart I had been looking at to miss so many!