Thursday, April 14, 2005

SBQ Week 6

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question" is:

Do you "stitch with the seasons?" (This could be reflected by the colors that you stitch with, the themes that you choose, or even that during your favorite season you stitch more (or less) than in others.)

I do stitch with the seasons but I tend to stitch more with the holidays. My favorite time of the year is autumn. I love to see the changing colors of the leaves. I tend to stitch a lot of pumpkins and turkeys. In the wintertime I stitch a lot of snowmen and Christmas trees. In the spring I tend to stitch more flowers and bunnies while in the summer I like to stitch seashells and patriotic themed pieces. This does not mean that Ihave not been known to stitch a snowman when the temp. is over 100 degrees outside.

No comments: