1. Work on Topaz Fairie-No, missing a Kreinik needed.
2. Work on Harvest Witch-Yes
3. Work on Egyptian Sampler-Yes
4. Work on Tour des Marques-Yes, but only one time
5. Work on Unicorn-Yes
6. Start Mine All Mine-No, still need to get fabby and order Kreiniks.
7. Stitch Freebies-No
8. Start Summer's Magic by Dragon Dreams SAL with Renee.-Yes, but only one time.
1. Work on Topaz Fairie.
2. Work on Egyptian Sampler. (I am really hoping to finish this one in June!)
3. Work on Harvest Witch. (Another one I am hoping to finish this month.)
4. Work on Summer's Magic.
5. Work on Tour des Marques.
6. Work on Unicorn.
7. Purchase fabric for Mine All Mine.
div>8. Work on the little one's blanket.
9. Keep kids from driving me crazy when summer vacation starts.
I didn't work on any stitching last night as I was excited to start working on the little one's blanket. Well, let's just say it wasn't very nice. The yarn I bought is a "fuzzy" type and I was having one hell of a time making sure I had the correct number of stitches in a row. After 4 hours of frustration I admitted defeat. Good thing I had a back up plan just in case this happened! I bought some variegated yarn with neutral colors. I know this yarn won't give me problems as it is the same as the one I made for Krissy.
I was happy to work on some stitching today after that fiasco last night .:) Today was Harvest Witch day for me. To look at it you wouldn't think I made any progress but let me say there is a lot of back stitching in this design!
Have a great night!