Tuesday, February 06, 2007

February Goals

I haven't listed my goals in a long time mainly because I hadn't found my stitching groove since moving. I think I have finally found it and have been doing pretty good so here is what I would like to accomplish this month.


1. Work on Woodland Faerie
2. Work on Footprints
3. Work on A Time For Everything SAL with Becky
4. Mail off Winter Wonderland Exchange for the SBEBB

It not much but I really want to finish one large project because I am really itching to start a new project.

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on getting back to goal setting. I find they really help. I've forgotten to set mine for february!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like manageable goals.

BeckySC said...

Hey Dawn :)
Do you want to take the 4 Seasons forum over at the FGBB??? Let me know...maybe you can get me more motivated for this piece. I have not picked it up at all this week or last :(