Friday, October 09, 2009

No More Softball

Softball season is officially over! No more games or practices to go to! :) Actually, it is a little sad as I enjoyed watching the games but I am not going to miss the cold weather and cold bleachers. I still think it is crazy to play softball in the fall. In the good old days (you know when I was a teenager...lol) we played in the summer and never had to worry about it being cold.

Hopefully, now that I will have a little more free time (at least till spring) I am hoping to get more stitching done. I finally started on Mike's stocking this week. I'm not sure if I will post picture of this one since I have done it twice already. However, my plan is to work on Mine All Mine for a day or two and then switch to QS Fairy Tales for a day or two. That is my plan, now, if I actually stick to it, that remains to be seen. LOL

4 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

I used to play softball in the winter, granted we didn't get snow so I guess your conditions could have been colder. Love how your needle roll turned out.

stitcherw said...

Turning cold here too, and most of our area games are over for the season now also. Lovely needleroll finish in your earlier post, looking forward to seeing your two current WIP's grow.
Sue

purple24 said...

I look forward to seeing your WIP projects.

Stop by my blog, I have an award for you :)

http://maryscraftnook.blogspot.com/

Kim B said...

More stitching time sounds like a good thing :)