Saturday, July 25, 2009

Zoo Pictures

Today we took the kids to the zoo for the day. We had a great time and by the end of the day all of us were worn out from walking except for Megan who slept through half of it. We were there for 6 hours and still didn't see everything. Best part of it was no one got sunburned....even me! Between Allie and me, we went picture crazy. Here are a few of my favorite pictures I took today. :)

The aquarium was one of the must see requests from the kids. I love how this picture of the jellyfish turned out.

Now this is my idea of a pretty kitty!


If you look close enough at this guy he is actually sticking his tongue out at me! I guess he didn't want his picture taken today.


Here is another cutie.


I had one goal in mind for this little adventure and that was to get one picture of my 4 babies all together. I should have been specific because Megan just would not look at the camera!


(L to R) Mac, Krissy, Allie, and Megan
Since we were gone for a good part of the day that means I didn't get to any stitching today. I am hoping (fingers and toes crossed) that I will get some to stitch on something tomorrow.
I hope you are having a great weekend!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, beautiful kitty! :) I haven't been to the zoo in ages!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a great adventure. Love the pics thanks for sharing.

Kim B said...

Great pics! I love those jellyfish! And the tiger is amazing!