Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Goodluck Baby Finished

I know it is hard to believe but the kiddos actually let me get in some productive stitching yesterday. :) I decided to not stitch the flowers and grass around the baby so I had to improvise a little bit on the legs but it turned out okay in the end. There was also the back stitching to do. I have a love/hate relationship with back stitching. I love the effect but I hate to do it! In this design a couple of different colors for the back stitching which normally isn't all that bad but when stitching over one it tends to be in a huge pain the rear.

Goodluck Baby
by Ellen Maurer-Stroh (EMS)
start June 13, 2009
finish July 7, 2009

I took this cute picture of my speed demon this morning. It looks like she is doing stretches getting ready to run. Is this a sign of what Megan has in store for me?!


Have a great day!

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Great finish. I love it.
Congrats.

What a real cutie Megan continues to be. She looks like she is really getting around. Such a big beautiful girl.

Chiara said...

Lovely finish! Megan is very cute!!

TammyK said...

I love all EMS designs. You did a great job. Megan is a little doll :o)

Anonymous said...

I'd get your running shoes on. Looks like little Megan is ready to take off!

She's such a cutie-pie.

Kim B said...

I love love love this design! My little missy's nursery is all lady bugs so I have a special place in my heart for them - as it seems you do too!

Becky K in OK said...

Two real cuties.

Sharon said...

Both are too adorable!