Friday, November 30, 2007

November/December Goals

November Goals

1. Start/finish Bourse Exchange-Yep
2. Start/finish Birthday Exchange-Yep
3. Start/Finish Lottery Exchange-Yep
4. Start/Finish Snowman Exchange-Yep
5. Work on Topaz Fairie-Nope :(
6. Work on Christmas ornaments and gifts-Yep
7. Start on a stocking-Yep, almost done, too:)

I completed 6 out of the 7 goals I had for myself this month. :)

December Goals

1. Mail Bourse Exchange
2. Mail Birthday Exchange
3. Finish Allie's Stocking
4. Start/Finish Mac's Stocking
5. Start/finish Christmas gifts
6. Mail Christmas cards & gifts
7. Work on Topaz Fairie

6 comments:

Carla said...

You did great on your November goals!!

Mindi said...

Great job on the November goals, and thanks for the reminder I need to do my new monthly goals.

Kate said...

Wow, you achieved a lot in November. Hope you can reach your December goals too! :)

Becky K in OK said...

Great goals. I only wish I were goal oriented! Your kitty stocking is coming along. It will be so cute.

stitcherw said...

My you've been quite busy. Your tree ornament looks wonderful, the colors are so pretty. I don't blame you for thinking about keeping it for yourself. Also, the Britty Kitty Stocking is looking great, you've made wonderful progress. Hopefully you were able to pick up the floss you needed.

Very cute mug, that would be fun to drink your hot cocoa out of. Hopefully you've gotten some rest and are felling better now.

Good luck with your Dec. goals, you certainly did well on meeting your goals for Nov.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow Dawn you did so well with your November goals best of luck in December!