Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I think my house is back to normal after the 3 day weekend. I spent a good part of the day yesterday cleaning the house. Today I did the grocery shopping and laundry. Of course, it started to rain while I was shopping and I parked my car a little ways from the entrance so I got soaked by the time I had put all the bags in the car! I had come prepared in case it rained and brought my umbrella but it works better if you actually bring the umbrella in with you.

I started a small Halloween design from Angel Stitchin yesterday. I am about half done with it so if the rain continues I should have it finished by tonight. This particular pattern is so cute and funny.

Many of you asked how I was going to finish Life's Journey and I am going to finish it as a needleroll. I mentioned that I didn't have any fabric to go with it because I am going to try a new (new to me at least) finishing method using fabric on the ends. If anyone has finished one this way feel free to leave me any tips on this finishing method.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

I have missed a few of your posts Dawn but your wips and finishes are looking great! xx

Jenn said...

Your like me Dawn. I have a jacket I have in the car for when it rains but, when it rains it's in the car and I'm not! :)

Becky K in OK said...

I can see it as a needleroll. I've done some, but with the traditional hemstitch on the ends. Looking forward to seeing it.