Here is another of my Halloween finishes. I actually have had this one done for awhile since I stitched it before I finished Renee's fob. You might notice in Renee's fob the bone is backstitched and it isn't in this one. It is little things you change that sometimes makes all the difference. Anyways, I am still quite pleased with how it turned out. It is the perfect size to keep my candy stash! It holds one bag of Hershey's miniatures perfectly. :)
I haven't worked on any stitching today. I did work a little bit on some sewing. I decided to make myself a pair of gauchos. I have it all done except for the hemming. I hate hemming (almost as much as I hate backstitching) so I will probably do that sometime tomorrow.